We may refuse to transport you and your baggage if one or more of the following conditions has occurred or is likely to occur:
- When you have expressed yourself in such a way or displayed such behaviour that doubt exists with respect to safety.
- When your physical or mental state, including any condition caused by the consumption of alcohol or the use of drugs or medication, could present discomfort, a hazard or risk to yourself, other passengers, the crew or property.
- When you have compromised security, order and/or discipline and when you have refused to undergo the security procedures.
- When you do not appear to be in possession of valid travel documents.
- When the ticket presented by you appears to be invalid, has been reported stolen or lost, appears suspicious or was acquired unlawfully.
- When you (or the person who paid for the ticket) has not paid the fare including tax in force and/or the applicable taxes, fees and or/surcharges.
In the event we decide to deny boarding you due to overbooking or other reasons, with the result that we are not in the position to offer you a seat, even if you have a confirmed reservation, a valid ticket and arrived for check-in and boarding on time, you are entitled to a compensation.